It’s always a Fabulous Friday at
and a Sensational Saturday, a Tremendous Tuesday,
a Wonderful Wednesday, a Thankful Thursday
Tammie Crowe, Owner & Stylist
FABULOUS FRIDAY News You Can Use
6 Phrases To Invite Grace & Gratitude
When we think of change, we usually picture difficult, life-altering moments. Naturally, we begin to associate change with fear and challenge.
But lately I’ve been thinking about how even positive changes — the ones we’ve dreamed about, waited for, and worked for — can cause similar anxiety. Even when we know life is changing in a positive direction, the transition can still induce panic.
Change will happen whether we want it to or not. But we can choose how to handle it.
A little bit of anxiety is natural. But when the angst turns to fear or distress, that’s not healthy. That’s our body’s way of asking us to be mindful, and signaling us to hit our inner reset button.
The truth is, we encounter small changes every day and often handle them without hesitation. We can even juggle several changes at once — we’re that good! When it comes to bigger changes, we need to trust our abilities, sensibilities, and judgments more.
These mantras have helped me stay excited about the positive changes that lay ahead — I hope they can help you too!
1. To release emotions not serving you: “I release my fear about this change.”
2. To help transition into the future smoothly: “I ease into my future with grace and acceptance.”
3. To help alleviate any anxiety: “I trust that all is happening as it should.”
4. To keep faith in your own choices: “I trust my decisions and have faith in where I’m going.”
5. To remain in a positive state: “I choose to let love be a part of this change.”
6. To maintain gratitude: “I flow into my future with a thankful and loving spirit.”
Life is always changing, pushing us beyond our comfortable boundaries, and asking us to adjust and reach for something more. We can choose to move through change with grace.
FABULOUS FRIDAY Marley Knows!
DID YOU KNOW…
Tammy is working with a new product which delivers hair to its natural state.
GK Hair fortified with JUVEXIN. GKhair is the first and only company to harness
the beauty benefits of Juvexin.
Juvexin is a special blend of proteins and peptides optimized specifically for hair.
And there is a SPECIAL involved! The first 10 clients that make
an appointment for this VERY SPECIAL TREATMENT (worth $200)
will receive it for $100! For more info, visit our website
DID YOU KNOW…
That so many women loved August’s special, that we’re bringing it back for September!!
DID YOU KNOW…
FABULOUS FRIDAY SALON News
Check out our current specials at www.BecomingYou.me
We have Gift Certificates – the perfect gift for any occassion!
We made it!! Over 120 LIKES on our Facebook page! If you or someone you know hasn’t had the chance to visit and LIKE our Facebook page, just click and go. http://www.facebook.com/BecomingYouWithTammie
Visit Our Mobile Website
Just scan the QR code below on your phone or type in the URL
http://m.becomingyou.info into your smartphone browser; then add the
Becoming You app to your phone.
Tammie is looking for a few great hair-stylists, do you know anyone??
Are you a professional hair stylist looking for an already established high end salon to own or grow your own business?
If so, then we want to talk to you.
We are a well-established salon in the expanding community of Crete, Illinois. We offer personalized styling for men and women. Now, we want to add more stylists to increase traffic flow and grow each of our individual operations. This is a chair rental opportunity for 2 stylists.
This will be your business. You will manage all activities; set appointments, manage inventory, establish pricing, and grow as you see fit. We encourage your customers to follow you to this new location.
Call Tammie for more info.
FABULOUS FRIDAY Inspiration
FABULOUS FRIDAY News
- If you would like to follow this blog but don’t use Facebook (where it is shared to all our friends on Facebook), you can now sign up to have this Fabulous Friday blog delivered right to your email. Just go to www.BecomingYou.me and enter your email address where it says “Follow this blog.” Don’t worry… your email address is safe with us!
- We are now the proud owner of a Becoming You FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/BecomingYouWithTammie. Please take a moment to look and “LIKE” us if you haven’t yet.
- If you’ve missed any of our Fabulous Friday blogs, you can see them all here.
- Did you see all the great reviews about Tammie and Becoming You on Yelp? You didn’t? Then click here!!
How about leaving us a comment on this blog, on our website or Facebook page??
FABULOUS FRIDAY Funnies
Do you PINTEREST? Doesn’t everyone these days?
Follow Valerie’s at www.pinterest.com/vjwebb59/
Follow Tammie’s at www.pinterest.com/tlc2763/.
Please take a minute to comment on our Fabulous Friday post… we would love to hear from you! Check out our website at www.BecomingYou.me. We are adding new info and photos every week. Have a great weekend and we’ll talk next Friday!